Such a beautiful weather in the weekend. Time to take my bike and go cycling again. So in the future also some blogs on cycling routes, although they will merely consist out of pictures then of real blogtekst.
An impression of the Rock Werchter cycle route, about 36 km long.
- enjoy the serenity of the lovely lake known as the ‘Plas of Rotselaar’. Or in summer, go for a swim, relax at the swimming area or rent a surf board.
- rock your way on the route close to the Rock Wercher festival site. Stop in the tiny village, drink a beer and stop at the Rock Werchter belevingscenter (limited openingshours)
- stop at the church in the tiny village of Wakkerzeel
- enjoy cycling along the Demer and Dijle meandering paths
- end your day with a visit to Leuven, the most beautiful university town of Belgium